Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day and super fun video!

Hello everyone!


Cosmo wanted me to remind you all to go out and vote today!  This election season has really worn him out.

Also, just for fun, this is a video promoting the new GoPro camera.  Travis is obsessed with these and I think it is officially on his "I need (but really just want) list" for next season.  The footage is incredible.  I can't decide if I want the camera because of what I will be able to capture myself or if this video has convinced me that by owning the camera I will be able to do all the cool things these fine folks can do.  Either way, pretty amazing technology.






FYI: we are not endorsing this company, we just thought you guys would enjoy the video!

Happy Election Day!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment